14 March 2011

Tsunamiquake...thing

So, in light of the disasters which have befallen Japan over the past several days, and in light of all the zombie apocalypse-related posts on Facebook recently, I made a connection. Clearly, when the world is supposed to end on 21 December, 2012, either nothing is going to happen at all, or it's going to be a zombie apocalypse. My thinking is that, if the third core (which is said to be the most dangerous) goes, the radiation it releases will exacerbate certain viruses and cause mutations that will result in a fairly substantial segment of the population developing zombie-like behavior, and of course these viruses will be highly infectious. So, to all you non-believers out there, the zombie apocalypse is in its beginning stages, potentially. And if it happens, I'll be ready.

Of course, I could be totally wrong, and either Godzilla will rise up out of the ocean and smash Tokyo into the ground thanks to the imminent explosion waking him up, or the scientists are going to contain it and nothing will happen at all. Here's hoping for that last thing, but for me the hardest part of a zombie apocalypse would pretending its not awesome, so I guess I wouldn't be too upset if either of the first two happened. Though Godzilla stomping on my house would certainly put a damper on my day. Either way, keep watching the news for developments, and if your neighbors suddenly lose their social skills and develop a taste for the contents of your skull, don't forget to double-tap.

2 comments: